I am a space admin and I want to remove restricted page that I can't view,
I use space tool and click "remove restricted" icon, it shows I don't have permission and need to grant it
SO I don't know how to remove restricted page that I can't view
image2017-2-20 10:1:51.png
image2017-2-20 10:2:27.png
Hi,
You can either ask someone who does have permission to give you permission, or you can ask a site administrator to delete it for you.
hi, thank you for advise.
I know I can ask permission from someone who has permission, but I saw Confluence Tip said that "This page allows a space admin to remove any page restriction within this space." so I'd like to know in this case how to use this function
image2017-2-21 12:7:14.png
Because I am a space admin and try to remove restricted but when I follow the instruction it shows that I can only request access but not remove restricted.
I'd like to help further, but I've never had that tip appear, and never been able to remove page restrictions as a space admin. That maybe because I'm using a Cloud version but the restricted functions page doesn't mention this as something that is restricted in Cloud.
If no-one else comments here then open a support request with Atlassian. If you get an answer from them can you post it here for anyone else who has the same question?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.