I often snooze cards that are non-actionable, i.e. I sent the email and need to follow up by EOD, tomorrow, etc. and I don't want to see them on my board if it's currently non-actionable.
In cases like these (send email, wait for response, respond to the response, etc.) I will often need to snooze the same card multiple times, and I don't manage to put a new snooze on said card without first MANUALLY removing the original snooze.
For example, "Company A" was snoozed until this morning (9AM). The only action for me right now is to send a follow-up email, then wait (i.e. snooze), but this time, I want to snooze the card until the afternoon. See screenshots below for reference
Is it possible to set an automation that, when a previously snoozed card is unarchived, the snooze is automatically removed? Or am I missing a feature already available that will solve this problem?
I saw in automation rules that I can set the trigger to when a card is unarchived, but I didn't see an option pertaining to the snooze power-up in the action options.
Thanks!

