Hi,
I'm ready to deploy my Jira site but I've encountered last minute issues. They are 2 that are related:
1) when I attach an file to an issue, I want to notify the reporter. However, only the assigned person gets an email. I am using the default notification scheme. Except that these are empty:
Work Logged On Issue (System)
Work Started On Issue (System)
Work Stopped On Issue (System)
Issue Worklog Updated (System)
Issue Worklog Deleted (System)
One problem that I'm thinking is that these reporters don't have the 'jira-users' group. Could this be the problem?
2) related to the above, the notified reporter gets an email that gives them the name of the attachment. However, I'm wondering if it's possible to email the attachment with the notification. Otherwise, my employees need to log into Jira to view the attachment. When we are on the road it's better to get the email plus the file so that we can work on it.
Please advice. Thanks,
Carlos