Hi ,
I have created a Change management workflow in Jira Service-Desk . The flow is as below
Open -> Dev Lead Approval -> (Approve) -> QE Approval > (Approve) -> UAT Approval -> (Approve) -> Resolved.
I have created a custom column "Agent" with multiple single select values. if this column value not "agent1", I need to update the workflow as below (skip the UAE approval status)
Open -> Dev Lead Approval -> (Approve) -> QE Approval -> (Approve) -> Resolved.
I tried below option.
1. In the configuration of approve transition between Dev Lead Approval & QE Approval, added a show/hide condition which checks the custom column value and evaluate true/false.
2. If false, the transaction will not shown.
I ran the workflow and I can see the transition condition ran successfully. But, still the workflow is moving to UAT Approval status after the QE Approval status approval. Is there anything I am missing here? please guide.