Hello,
I was wondering if this is possible to automate the due date assignment.
It would assign the due date based on the list. So moving a card to list "A" would set the due date to Tuesday, this week.
The problem is that I found only 2 options for this automation and they seem to work the same.
On the first screen, 2 possible rules are using the next / the next week option.
The Edge case here is when I move a card to this list on Tuesday.
I set the due date to 11:59 PM on purpose so that the automation understands that next Tuesday is today.
The behaviour is different than I was hoping for. For this exact case no matter which option I choose, the set due date is always the Tuesday next week so there is no difference between option "the next" and "the next week on"


Could you take a look and advise me on how can I correct this behaviour? Maybe I misunderstood how this option works.