I have a lot of Trello cards that are separate tasks but related to each other (e.g. two completely unrelated tasks that randomly involve the same person and I would like to have everything in front of me when I call said person).
I have been loving the Trello Attachments feature to link those cards. However, the one thing that I don't love is that I have to manually select "connect cards" in order to link Card B to Card A.
In general, when I link Card A to Card B, I would also like to link Card B to Card A. Is there a way to set that up automatically, i.e. the trigger would be adding a Trello Attachment (Card
to Card A, then the action would be to attach Card A to Card B without manually clicking on "connect cards."
See the steps I must take each time:


It's only 2 steps but I would rather it be 0, since doing this every time is a bit annoying. I would love to know if there's a solution!