Is there a way i can download the data in the benefits tab for all the epics. I am using the standard version of jira align.
i am okay to download it via api or excel download
Hello @manish a !
I hope you are doing great!
You can export the Epics to an Excel file.
In the document below, you can find details on how to export Work Items in Jira Align:
https://help.jiraalign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005998387-Export-objects-to-Excel
I hope it helps!Should you need any help with the above instructions, please raise a JA support ticket using this link, and we'll be more than happy to assist you!
Rodrigo San Vicente
Atlassian Support - Jira Align
Thanks @Rodrigo San Vicente
I did try exporting the epics. however the fields in the benefits tab are not part of the downloaded excel.
Thanks @Rodrigo San Vicente My miss. thats extremely helpful. Accepting your answer.
Also on a followup questions is there a way to download the data in the time/skills tab also.
Hey @manish a ! Are you looking for specific fields?
Take a look at this screenshot highlighting the fields in the Benefits tab of an Epic:
Hey @manish a , unfortunately, at this moment there is no way to export the data in the time/skills tab.
All the data on this tab is related to Epic milestones.
I hope it helps!Should you need any help with the above instructions, please kindly raise a JA support ticket using this link and we'll be more than happy to assist you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.