I have a page created in Confluence but uses Macros from ConfiForms as well. We would like to display only items due within 14 days. Can anyone help with how this could be accomplished (if it can be).
Thank you in advance for any help,
Dena
Hi @Dena Ahlers
You can use the following filter (assuming the field to store dates is named "due"... but you can adjust accordingly)
due:>=[entry._today] AND due:<=([entry._today]+1209600000)
where 1209600000 is 14 days in milliseconds
Alex
Thanks Alex!!
Another question if you don't mind, I have this set up currently with a ConfiForms Field Definition (attached) Would I need to create a Rule definition to apply the filter or is there somewhere else it should be applied?
Thank you!
Was your question about the date field itself? About removing other dates from the date picker?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.