Dear Confluence Experts,
This is really frustrating. In Space Users, there is a way to add but there is no way to "remove" users. How do I remove users from Space Users? For example, I need to remove person named Sara from Space Users.
Hi @Kevin Lu Welcome to the community!
Hope it helps!Regards,Sushant Verma
Dear Sushant,
Thank you for your reply. See, here is my biggest confusion, I went to Edit Permissions and under Individual Users, but I don't see Sara. Somehow Sara appears under Space Users (see my first question post).
Can someone please help?
@Kevin Lu , Hello. You're probably on Confluence Server and I'm on Cloud but certain things are similar.
So here's the thing... The permission page in settings, under Individual users, only shows the user who have been granted individual permissions outside of their use group.
In other words, not all users are shown under 'individual users' in permissions.
You will likely find Sara under Space Permissions - Users.
If you want to remove a user, then you need to do it as a Confluence Admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.