Isn't there any certification for Confluence anymore?
Hello @Guro
You are correct. Sadly, there aren't any certifications related to Confluence when it comes to ACP.
However, there are other certifications like Confluence Administration: https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/837214-confluence-administrator?sid=3589936d-8dff-44c4-bf1e-084cb6a7883b&sid_i=6
I pay for APB-220, and thought of taking th exam now but could not find it. Is the one you refer to similar or do you now if I have buy this one as well?
APB-220 is one of the Pro Skills Badge exams. Those have been discontinued since Feb 2. There should be something taking its place sometime in July.
Ah I see, this is related to the server. The one that I have posted is cloud related, but shouldn't be really different from the server one.
Now, some things are similar, plus the content is updated, which is good.
Perhaps there are still resources available online or through Atlassian University that could be helpful.
@delacruz webster There is plenty of Confluence training available on Atlassian University but as others have noted, there is currently no certification in Confluence. More announcements coming in July.
@Joanna Thurmann Then why does Atlassian University still show an Atlassian Certified Associate - Confluence Essentials exam?
Hi @Leslie Limbo ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That was the announcement that came out in July that @Joanna Thurmann mentioned. Confluence Essentials is an ACA (Atlassian Certified Associate) certification that evaluates your proficiency as a Confluence user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.