I have recently had 2 incidents of all my "Smart Checklist" content disappearing. I would like to know if this is a bug or is a result of something I am inadvertently doing! I have been able to recover the lost material (but not its state) from "History". Thank goodness for "History"!
Hi @Randy Skelding
Olena from the Smart Checklist team is here. Sorry to hear of such a case.
This is indeed a strange behavior we have not been reported about before. Does it still occur for you and other users?
I'd kindly ask you to reach out to us directly via a form here. Please share with us:
Looking forward to resolving your case as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Olena
Hi @Randy Skelding !
How are you? I was wondering, are you still having the issue you reported earlier? If you do, please get back to us with the details requested in the previous message and we'll be happy to help you solve it.
Feel free to drop me a line here or reach out via email (support@titanapps.io).
Best,
We are experiencing the same issue. I will create a ticket.
Hi @Joe Johnstone
I'm sorry to hear that! Please reach out to us through this support form and we will help you solve your issue.
Best regards,
This happened to me too.
Hi @Rachel Panush ,
Matheus from the Smart Checklist team is here. Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.