Are there any good email template editors, or good guide lines for editing the email templates? I need to change a created and submitted email to have specifice wording.
Hi Brian,
I notice there is a third party plugin known as JIRA Email This Issue Plugin able to fulfill your requirement.
Please see the following page for more information:
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
John Chin
@John, I don't think JETI will actually do this, JET deals wiith manually generated outbound notifications only.
JEMH also has a template editor for all events and enables customization of all outbound notifications, automatically rather than manually as with JETI, through the issue listener feature.
More information on customizing templates is listed on this question:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/73036/custom-email-template-how-to
"I don't think JETI will actually do this, JET deals wiith manually generated outbound notifications only."
No, this is not true :-). JETI can send automated outbound email notifications from workflow transitions and upon Issue Events using JETI Notification Schemes.
Find more details in the JETI documentation about the various ways of sending issues in email.
My apologies Tibor, I stand corrected! JETI is doing very interesting things, I must consult my feature list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.