Hi Team,
There is a need in my project where the client is requesting for automation to be done for pulsar for salesforce app. But there is no online content that I am getting to understand the best tool that can be used for Test automation purpose. Any help would be highly appreciated here. I went through the Documentation provided by Pulsar where it mentions about using Appium but nothing that i got online about using the same for going ahead with the automation/doing POC for the same.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!I think you are in the wrong place, your question does not seem to be about an Atlassian system. I suspect you have clicked on "help with the system in use for documentation or issue tracking" instead of "help with the product".
Hi @vijaykumar yadav welcome to the community. Are you trying to integrate something with Confluence?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.