When the issue is transitioned to a specific status I want to add a picture to the description.
How can I do that?
Thanks for your support.
Hi @Christian Fischer
Is this picture always the same and is it already attached to some ticket? Basically where is the source?
Could you please clarify?
The picture is always the same.
Actualy it is in a directory but if it is easier when I attach it to a "template-story" than this is no problem. I can open such a story and attach the picture.
Yes, that is what I also would recommend to put the attachment to a template issue. After that you would have a direct link to it.. for example:
https://<your-base-URL>/secure/attachment/12800/chart.png
Then on a different issue you could add this to the description
!https://<your-base-URL>/secure/attachment/12800/chart.png!
and it should work (image should be visible even it is attached to a different issue)
If you want to put it on a specific transition then you add a post-function (or use automaton) that would update the description with above line od code
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.