In setting up our team's Jira project Dashboard, I configured the Agile Wallboard widget to display "Only My Issues" as the selected Quick Filter. I later navigated to the Active Sprint swimlane view of our sprint and noticed that I only saw my issues. None of the Quick Filters looked to have been applied (none of the buttons were highlighted blue), however, I noticed that the URL for the board had "...&quickFilter=15011#" at the end. Removing that portion of the URL solved the problem. I confirmed that that Quick Filter number is the same as the Quick Filter for "Only My Issues".I removed the Quick Filter from the Dashboard's widget and the issue seemed to be resolved on the Active Sprint board, but that's not a viable long-term solution.
See this for more information: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/My-Active-Sprint-board-stopped-displaying-issues-from-all-of-my/qaq-p/2594702#U2594742
Is there a solution to this problem?
Hi @Charlotte DeKeyrel,
Not sure if there is a technical solution here. You could eventually report this as an issue / defect to Atlassian.
Alternatively, you could try the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app.
I hope this helps. For questions on how to use this gadget, please contact support@stonikbyte.com.
Danut.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.