I mean I can just push a button like "direct" from an article's paragraph,and I can't directed other praragraphs but that paragraph..please help me~my boss was asking me to do that demand.
Yes, in a couple of ways. You're looking for a standard web function called "anchors"
1. All headings in Confluence pages are automatically anchors
2. There's a macro if you don't want to use headers
Have a read through https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Linking+to+Pages
Thanks a lot for your answer, and I know the anchor function.I want to push a button(the button is beside a paragraph on the page ) and then get into the page but just show and I just can edit that paragraph(where I had just choose).as follow picture(mediawiki's function),but I don't know if confluence has this function(please see top right corner button "edit",I just want that result~thank you again,my friend.)For your understanding,see,every paragraph has an "edit" button on the right corner
the link is http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents
like this link from media wiki:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents
For your understanding,I put another picture,see,every paragraph has an "edit" button
well,a month after,I almost forget about this question.
Let me tell you what I do:
you can find a "sectional-edit" plugin at:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.extra.cipe
It works good !
~~
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.