Hi guys,
I have fields of type textarea and when I copy some text in with bullet points to the field (when running the form) the bullet points are stripped out. If this is normal behaviour then I request an update to allow this as it is important to be able to format text entry using bullet points.
BR.
Stuart.
Hello @Stuart Wosika
You need to set your Multi Text custom field as Wiki style. Here are the steps (Replace the description field with your Custom field :
Kindly Accept and Vote if it helps.
Thanks
Hi
TextArea fields in the browsers do not accept "bullet points"
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_textarea.asp
It is a multi line text field. Does not support any other formatting than new lines and spacing
Alex
Hi Alex, is there a workaround (not using textarea) where I can enter text that supports bullet points please? Not sure how custom field (mentioned by AG below) will help if the form already strips out these characters.
Thanks.
Thanks AG - posted response above to Alex that includes response to your feedback
I dont know how that answer is relevant to ConfiiForms... I dont think it is
My point is that I want to pass bullet pointed text using the form., This is a very valid scenario. This seems to be a limitation of the way Confiform has been implemented if the tool cannot handle this. So I am asking if there is a way to do this. If not then you should look to make this a candidate change in the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.