The knowledge base documentation has a broken link in it.
This page
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/resources/guides/extend-functionality/confluence-jsm#add-knowledge-base-articles
Has a broken link in the "If you’re a Confluence Data Center or Server user, check out this documentation on how to create a knowledge base for Jira Service Management"
It points to
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/guide-to-link-knowledge-base-to-jira-service-desk-for-unlicensed-user-816677228.html
which just takes users to the main knowledge base page instead of an article.
Hi @Craig Duffy
Thank you for flagging this, it's much appreciated! Sorry to hear that the link isn't working as intended.
I will pass this on to our content design team to have updated.
Charlie
Hi @Craig Duffy welcome to the community. I would suggest opening a ticket with support to have them provide the proper link and correct the documentation links on their website.
I've done that previously when I found broken links and they've addressed them.
@Craig Duffy by the way, I assume you found the correct link, but if not you can start here:
Set up a knowledge base for self-service
Best of luck,
I tried to use that form, but we are on the data center version and it doesnt recognize our Jira instance.
@Craig Duffy are jira service mgmt and your confluence linked then it broke or cannot link the two at all?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.