In the Jira Issues macro the Display option "Single issue" is a well-formatted, compact view of the jira issue, that I and my team use frequently in confluence pages.
The information currently included in this compact view is
Issue Type Icon, Key, Summary, Status
Fix Version is an important field for us, as our formatting convention includes the date, so by displaying the Fix Version we can see when the code change will be released.
Is there any way to customize the Single issue display to include
Issue Type Icon, Key, Summary, Fix Version, Status
I know I can include Fix Version in a table view, but including 20 tables of 1 issue each throughout a page is just ugly and wastes too much space especially when those single issue tables are inside a cell of another table. Before I pursue an idea to try to build an automation to append the Fix Version to the Summary text I wanted to check if there was any option to modify the existing Single Issue view.