I'm a newbie and I work on a test (protected) environment.
Should I set Administrator (or "tester") in every role touched by the workflow ?
Is there any other smarter way ?
Thanks
What do you mean by "touched"? Why would you want to do that ? Can you give more details?
well, I've just implemented a change into an existing Jira workflow and I want to see if it works. The added field displayed, the new questions asked.
So I need to execise the workflow to test it before applying the change in the production Jira.
That's it.
Make a Test project on your instance and associate that new workflow scheme to the test project.
if your workflow has conditions or other customizations then its good to have other schemes like field configuration , permission , etc associated as well except notification scheme
I'm not sure that I got that. So you're on a test system - what stops you from testing it with test project/issues?
Thanks Boris. I'll get your first answer. I will generate a new project where I'll be GOD.
bye
Adriano
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.