Loading Time of Confluence Main Page > 14 seconds
Hi @Thatiparthi Venkatesh is this happening for all users, or some. Also, does it depend on what browser you are using? Do you have a lot of content on that page? Or do you have a lot of spaces that need to be loaded? You don't mention what version of Confluence Server that you have, are you on the latest version? I found a few issues with performance that have been addressed on Atlassian's Jira site. Here's the query that I was using: Confluence Server Performance
Hope that helps.
Hi @Dan Breyen ,Is this happening for all users, or some : AllDoes it depend on what browser you are using : Same issue on edge and ChromeDo you have a lot of content on that page? : Noo you have a lot of spaces that need to be loaded? : NoVersion : 7.19.17 Please find the above details
I took a quick look at Atlassian's Jira site and saw a few issues fixed regarding indexing and performance in later versions. I see version 8.7 is the latest version for Server.
It might be worth updating, are you planning on migrating to the cloud? There are only a few weeks left of support for the Server release if you wanted to contact them.
Hope the helps
Hi @Dan Breyen ,
I have seen the page contains lot of nested macros(macros inside the macros) in it.
Regards,Venkatesh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.