This February, we have a brand new badge for you to earn!
The Social Butterfly badge is available for anyone who posts Atlassian related content on LinkedIn, and tags the Atlassian page.
Anyone in the kudos programme has made 3 total posts about Atlassian with at least 1 post in February will be awarded the badge.
Once you’ve reached 3 posts, please comment below and we’ll be manually awarding the badges each day.
If you’re new here or you haven't joined the Atlassian Community Kudos programme yet, you can find out how to join here.
Whether you’ve achieved a new certification through Atlassian University, or you’ve got a Jira tip you want to share, we can’t wait to read your LinkedIn posts! It’s time to spread your wings and get posting!
I received a message saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge.
I received a comment also on my linkedin
Hi team, I have received a message saying that I've earned badge.
Oh I wish this badge came our sooner! I've posted so much in January about Atlassian!
Received a message - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7158733332627808257?commentUrn=urn%3Ali%3Acomment%3A%28activity%3A7158733332627808257%2C7159123437058191360%29&dashCommentUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afsd_comment%3A%287159123437058191360%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7158733332627808257%29
i want the badge !
Hi! I posted my certifications on LinkedIn and got a message from Atlassian saying that I've earned this Social Butterfly badge !
Posted about an upcoming ACE event and got this badge
Got the message on LinkedIn about having gotten this badge.
yew!! Social Butterfly ++
I received a message saying that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge on LinkedIn
New badge in da house!
I was told on LinkedIn that I had earned it! Thanks, @Angelie Stephens for your work.
We're off to a great start! 🎉
Thank you to our first batch of Social Butterflies! The badges have been awarded for you now 😄 @Imge Ünlü, @Ciara Twomey @Amarthiyasen, @Sanket Parlikar {Revyz}, @Fabricio Lescano @Adriana Valentina Hernández Moreno @aleks_mincic @Ruchi Yadav @Rob Little, @Cassie the Jira Mechanic @Kristján Geir Mathiesen @Irina Mosina _TechTime_ we hear you! We hope you'll become a social butterfly this month too 😊🦋
At last! I'm tired of being a caterpillar
I also received the message on my linkedin
Here's my most recent post: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/stuartlees_so-its-a-but-not-just-any-who-in-the-activity-7158971591043756032-tnC_?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop
@Łukasz Przybyłowicz 🤣
I also received a message that I've earned the Social Butterfly badge.🦋https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7158715642978648064?commentUrn=urn%3Ali%3Acomment%3A%28activity%3A7158715642978648064%2C7159121464925855744%29&dashCommentUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afsd_comment%3A%287159121464925855744%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A7158715642978648064%29
Hi Kudos Team - I have posted a number of LinkedIn Certifications and I am yet to receive the badge, The Atlassian Official page has also commented on my posts as well.; Would love the Butterfly badge
Happy Monday! Our next batch of social butterflies have now received their badges 😁@Łukasz Przybyłowicz , @Nader Youssef , @[deleted], @Krimo Khermane , @Bill Jovcevski
Thankyou so much @Angelie Stephens for the social butterfly badge it’s much appreciated. Looking forward to achieving many more badges whilst I endeavour on this journey.. 🦋 🏆
Do #AtlassianCreator posts count?
@Aaron Williams - The badge has now been awarded for you! 😄
@Rodney Nissen _Work Wranglers_ _TJL_ - yes #AtlassianCreator posts do count, just please make sure to tag the Atlassian page as well to ensure that we see it! 😊
Hey Atlassian! Thank you for sharing on LI that I got this badge.As an AtlassianCreator, this is much appreciated.
@Sajit Nair I've now awarded the badge for you! 😁🦋
@Mariem Abdelhamid the badge is yours now! 😊
Hi, I posted about the Evangelists event (Syd) on Linkedin and got a comment from Atlassian for the badge:) Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.