I am creating a dashboard that tracks work by where it will be done. We have teams spread across the world with many countries having multiple offices. I would like to create a rich filter on the dashboard that does something like this:
Once I pick the country then show a multiple-choice list of all of the offices where we have teams in that country. While not the ideal, it can be 2 smart filters if needed it just needs to filter so only that country's locations show.
I select US that creates a dropdown list of all of the places we have in the US. I've searched for something like that but haven't found anything that will create what I'm looking for.
Example
I have 3 countries US|Canada|Mexico
I choose US from a smart filter called Country. That triggers another filter called offices that only shows Smithfield, Bartsville and Lisafield. I can then choose one or multiple and it will filter the list of issues down to just that location(s) in that country (I need this because I have dozens of offices including people working from home.)