Hi Team
I do not see the look and feel option in space settings after upgrading to version 8.5.5.
This option was available on 8.5.4
Attaching screenshots from version 8.5.4 and 8.5.5.
Could you please help on how to enable it?
Thanks,
Asan
Hi @Asan Nayek
Thanks for the question. Have you had any changes to admin permissions for the space you're trying to view?
You need Space Admin permissions to customise PDF exports in a space, and Confluence Administrator global permissions to customise PDF exports for the whole site.
Related docs:
Customise your Space
Customize Exports to PDF
I hope that helps,
Charlie
Hi Charlie,
Yes I have space admin as well as system admin permission.
This is happening after upgrading to 8.5.5 from 8.5.4
Thanks
Hi @Asan Nayek,
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry to hear that it's not working for you - I'd suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support so we can try to reproduce what's happening and help troubleshoot it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.