Hi there,
My name is Selami. I have over 4 years of experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and specialize in Software Quality Assurance. I’m well-versed in Agile Scrum methodologies and proficient in crafting precise Test Strategies, Scenarios, and Scripts based on User and System Requirements.
I’m a dedicated team player with strong analytical abilities, contributing to systematic software testing. I’m eager to grow in the IT industry, bringing expertise in Java, SQL, Gherkin, Python, and various testing tools.
My technical skills include Build Management with Maven, CI/CD with Jenkins, and working with databases such as MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, and Mongo DB. I’m familiar with Design Patterns like Page Object Model (POM), POJO, Singleton and Frameworks like Cucumber BDD, Hybrid Framework, TestNG Data Driven. I’m proficient in languages like Gherkin, Java, Python, SQL and methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Waterfall.
I have experience in Project Management with tools like Confluence, Jira, XRAY and Testing Tools like Cucumber, Junit, Playwright, Postman, REST Assured, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG. I have performed various types of testing including API, Database, Functional, Mobile (using Appium, Blue Stacks), and Web UI. I’m also experienced in Version Control with Git, GitHub and prompt engineering.
Regards,
Selami