Hi,
my workflow starts with an approval step:
- If approved: Go to next step (Step A)
- If declined: Close issue
That works just fine. However, after step A, there are also steps B to G. All those steps have transitions to all other steps: From A, you can go to B, C, D,...G, or closed. And so on. In order not to have a totally crazy workflow diagram with *lots* of transitions, I allow A-G to be transitioned to from any other step.
Unfortunately, this interferes with my intended approval step. Now, an agent can move a ticket with pending approval to step A (or any other state). That's not what I want.
I had a look at the docs (--> Are approvals always required?) and it said that in order to work properly, approvals may only have two transitions. I guess, that's why my configuration is problematic (as I can access state A, B, C,... from everywhere including from the approval step).
I added a condition to each of the "any"-transitions: "block transition if approval is pending". But this does not seem to work.
Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated!