Hello, we always get only the receipts of Trello usage instead of invoices, can you help me where can I set that we can get the invoice too?
Hello there @Learning Innovation Kft. and welcome to the Atlassian community!
A lot of people get confused about this and many get advice to get redirected here:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/invoices-and-receipts-for-your-trello-subscription/
You may not be able to see Additional invoice details as this was reported by the other user as well.
Fortunately, this page contains the answer to your question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Invoices/qaq-p/2559937
I hope this helps you.
Hello @Nikola Perisic, thanks for your answer, but maybe I couldn't pass the information. We always get the receipt to the added e-mail address, but not the invoice, so we have billing contact, we have additional invoice details. We just don't get the invoice per e-mail, only the receipt, and our Finance Department needs invoices per e-mail too, not only the receipts.
Thanks for your help.
We are facing the same issue.
A receipts are not enough for our accountant—we need to receive an invoice at the billing email address. Is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.