Hi all,
The company I work for is closing its Atlassian account and I have literally hundreds of Confluence pages I have created and wanted to bring into my Atlassian.
However, I cant find a way that clearly says, do this and get X. Different threads online seem very technical but all I want is a simple export / import.
Can someone help give me a url or path to get somewhere where I can upload a file and then magically all the pages show in my space?
As for the original space, I used the export to XML feature and got the ZIP file. Was really hoping I could go somewhere and just upload that and then see all my beautiful documents in my space.
I found this space which look right, but it refers to Confluence Cloud and says Link to Cloud Projects. In my mind, I dont want to link anything. I want to import THIS data to THAT space.
Any assistance would be welcomed