Hi all
I need to set up an nvd assets database.
I'm using the cve import module, is there any possibility to use this solution ofline?
I saw that in a previus version there was a ofline-mode choice.
Hi @Martin Svensson ,
Maybe be simpler just to use the integration app tool.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220353/assets-nvd-integration?tab=versions&hosting=datacenter
However, if you want to import using offline or snapshot of data, here's the documentation to import
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/importing-with-built-in-importers-1044784462.html
hope this helps.
Hi
Sorry for being unclear in my request.
I'm using the NVD integration but my environment does not have a direct connection internet so i wont be able to use any api key.
So my question is how can i set the NVD integration to use an offline file instead of Api key?
Can i download an deprecated version and use the import/assset/cve folder or maby can i spoof the api key from NVD and point to a json file?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.