This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Multimedia Macro
Anyone else have an issue with Audio files playing as soon as the page is loaded even though the Autostart is set to false? Confluence server v5.9.7
Hi Andy, I think this is a know bug in 5.8 and 5.9. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-39041 for more info, or watch the ticket for updates.
I cannot seem to view that ticket. What's the status? I have a page of videos I need to create but all of them begin playing as soon as the page loads. Even manually setting:
<ac:parameter ac:name="autostart">false</ac:parameter>
does a lot of nothing.
I cant view CONF-39041 either, but the issue is still not resolved.
I have the exact same issue with a video file. It autoplay, whenever the page is loaded. I initially also tried to resolve it, by adding the false parameter with no success. It seems as if the multimedia ad-in is not working correctly. Has there been a solution to this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.