This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Import a Word Document into Confluence
Ask your question here...
Hi,Here is the way you can import content into confluence : https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf51/importing-content-into-confluence-336169436.html
This is actually even better supported on Confluence Cloud through this addon:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.pandocconnect/cloud/overview
I've been struggling with this as well. The 'import Word doc' will actually also process an HTML doc. The main problem I've run into with this approach is that nested tables lose their opening TABLE tag, which breaks the table layout.
I just tried the Pandoc solution posted by Stephen and found that also will load an HTML file. On my test file, nested tables work, but tables with a header column lose their 'class=wrapped' attribute, as well as some of the other styling constraints. Better than losing the nested table structure altogether, but still not ideal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.