Hello, I need help setting up a project for tracking tasks that include requesting quotes (from multiple vendors), receiving quotes, sending quotes to engineers for approval, quote approvals, submitting requisitions for purchase orders, and receiving custom parts from vendors.
Example step by step:
1: First, I receive from a requester a project request to procure custom part(s) - I need to create a task with the project request's number (say it's 00001) and track the date I created the task
2: Next, I send requests for quotes to multiple vendors - I need to create a subtask listing all the vendors I sent requests for quotes to and track the date I sent the requests for quotes
3: Then, I will receive quotes from multiple vendors - I need to create a subtask that lists all the vendors I received quotes from and track the date I received the quote from each vendor
4: Next, I send the quotes I receive to the requester for approval - I need to create a subtask that lists which vendor's quote is being sent for approval and track the date I sent the quote for approval to the requester
5: Then, I will receive approval from the requester - I need to create a subtask that lists which vendor's quote is approved and track the date the requester approved the quote
6: Next, I will place a requisition for a purchase order - I need to create a subtask that lists the vendor that the requisition for a purchase order is placed to and track the date the requisition is placed
7: Finally, I will receive the custom part(s) from the vendor - I need to create a subtask that tracks the date I receive the custom part(s)
Thank you