Hi
I have 3 forms:
formA - contains business values
- fa1 - Smart Dropdown (from formC.fc1)
- fa2 - text
formB - contains user settings (know about Form Filter Control but for some reasons it doesn't suits for that case)
- user - User
- fb1 - Smart Checkbox (from formC.fc1)
formC - source for smart fields in other forms
- fc1 - Dropdown (choice1 | choice2 | choice3
Example records:
formA
fa1 | fa2
record1: choice1 | val1
record2: choice1 | val2
record3: choice2 | val3
formB
user | fb1
record1: user1 | choice1, choice3
formC is empty
I have Table View, that prints formA's records. And I want to filter them with condition that fa1 value is in fb1 selected choices. So, I put the following expression in TableView's setting Filter to apply on entries dataset:
id.queryCount(formB:123456;user:[entry._user] AND fb1.transform(label).hasValue([entry.fa1.label]):true):>0
It was expected to show record1 and record2 from the Example, but it didn't show anything. As well as this expression:
id.queryCount(formB:123456;user:[entry._user] AND fb1.transform(label).hasValue(choice1):true):>0
I also tried to put this expression (without condition) into Field macro in TableView and it show correct value for each record (actually, 0 or 1)
Is there any solution for that case? Generally, I need to check that formA.fa1's value is in formB.fb1's selected choices.