I need to prepare a checklist. For that, I have installed the Checklists macro. However, I cannot see the macro when I open the macro browser.
Sidhartha,
Just adding some more information to Luiz comment, if you could still not found the add-on in the instance, can you confirm if manually installing the add-on, will display the same results? To do that, you can download it through the add-on page and then, through Confluence Admin > Manage Add-ons click on the Upload button, that will be in the right side of the screen.
Cheers,
Giuliano Tenedini
Confluence/Crowd Support
Hello there,
I suggest we first confirm if this macro is enabled. For that, please go to Confluence Administration and then Manage Add-ons. This macro will be on the User-Installed macros list.
If you confirm it's enabled, then please make sure you check the "Other Macros" list when you try to insert a macro into a page and search for the plugin name in order to locate it.
Please let me know in case you have any questions.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.