The solution will be in data center. I am thinking have all license JSM but there are only one group use methodology Agile, then I am looking for a plugin in JSM for management agile concept
Welcome to Atlassian community @MigueldeF !
JSM is mainly used for reporting incidents - say you have an IT support that receives tickets on the daily basis and the support is resolving them.
JSW (Jira Software) is for project management and geared towards software development teams. When it comes to Agile, it offers both Scrum and Kanban.
Jira Software would be the best choice for you.
Hi Miguel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What exactly are you trying to do with those? If software development, you should be using Jira Software, not JSM.
we have a lot of Service project, Ticketing project in my company
there is only one project manager use Agile concepts then I prefer have only JSM licenses and looking for a special solution (plugin) for this project manager. The minimun licenses Jira Software are 500.
And we are less than 250 agents
there is only one project manager use Agile concept then I prefer have only JSM licenses and looking for a special solution (plugin) for this project manager. The minimun licenses Jira Software are 500.
If I understood correctly, you are looking for an app that will apply the Agile methodology to your JSM projects?
I don't think that is going to work very well. You would be better off creating a new Cloud Jira Software site. You can get one for Free for up to 10 users.
yes, because most projects are not Software projects
Hi @MigueldeF
As @John Funk and @Nikola Perisic mention.
This requires Jira Software or a Cloud option.
JSM is part of the Atlassian Jira stack the specifically end on ITSM and not on development or agile WoW.
There are no apps that will implements agile WoW in JSM, as JSM does not support hierarchal methods and scrum or kanban methodology options.
A JSW Cloud for free could help you out.
JSM a Service desk and can only be configured to kaban board but not easily..wrong issue type and fields. Jira Software has to correct issue types and fields tobsupport both scrum (sprints) or kanban agile methodology. If not sure which method always choose scrum/sprint first.
Hi @MigueldeF,
From project tracking perspective, if you want to manage your projects in JSM in an agile way, take a look on Great Gadgets - the app that my company develops.
See this articles from our blog to see how this can help, especially this one: An effective dashboard for Service Desk and Customer Support teams in Jira Service Management.
I hope this helps.
Danut.
thank you for reply.
Is it possible use great gadgets in data server ??
Yes, it is. This is the app listing for Data Center: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218777/great-gadgets-for-jira-dc-agile-charts-reports-kpis?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact support@stonikbyte.com.
Thank you,
Danut Manda
I request the app in my test version cloud "administracionElectronica", I hope the request will be successfull and I could test this plugin
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.