What will happen if I have 250 user license and 251 user logged into JSM will the system stop working or will it not allow that user to log in.
Hi @Noora Salman
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
The user license question has been answered in this post What happens if agent license is exceeded but my Software license is within limit?
Posted by David.
Theodore
Hi Noora - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Technically you couldn't have 251 Active Users, therefore the last person would not be able to log on.
Hi John,
Thank you for your response.
I would like to also know how to generate a report in JSM "how many users are active at a time"
You will need to go to Settings > User Management > Products to see that.
Can I generate a report on how many users are logged in specific day or week or time even.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.