I'm using the SVN to Git migration guide:
https://www.atlassian.com/git/migration#!migration-synchronize
So far everything has gone well. The Git repository was created and I have synchronized several times to keep the repository up to date with SVN.
However, today I am unable to syncronize and unfortunately I am not yet knowledgable enough about Git to understand what might cause this error.
I ran 'git svn fetch' successfully, but then when I tried to rebase using the Attlassian SVN migration scripts I got the following error. Is this a bug with the Atlassian SVN migration scripts?
$ java -Dfile.encoding=utf-8 -jar ../svn-migration-scripts.jar sync-rebase
fatal: ambiguous argument 'heads/(detached from 22ff5b8)': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:
'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'
An unexpected error occured, please attach /tmp/svn-git-migration.log to any related support issue
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Nonzero exit value: 128
at scala.sys.package$.error(package.scala:27)
at scala.sys.process.ProcessBuilderImpl$AbstractBuilder.slurp(ProcessBuilderImpl.scala:131)
at scala.sys.process.ProcessBuilderImpl$AbstractBuilder.$bang$bang(ProcessBuilderImpl.scala:101)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.Git.$(Utils.scala:127)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.SyncRebase$$anonfun$apply$2.apply(SyncRebase.scala:31)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.SyncRebase$$anonfun$apply$2.apply(SyncRebase.scala:30)
at scala.collection.immutable.Stream.foreach(Stream.scala:291)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.SyncRebase$.apply(SyncRebase.scala:30)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.Main$$anonfun$7.apply(Main.scala:57)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.Main$$anonfun$7.apply(Main.scala:52)
at scala.Either.fold(Either.scala:44)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.Main$delayedInit$body.apply(Main.scala:47)
at scala.Function0$class.apply$mcV$sp(Function0.scala:34)
at scala.runtime.AbstractFunction0.apply$mcV$sp(AbstractFunction0.scala:12)
at scala.App$$anonfun$main$1.apply(App.scala:60)
at scala.App$$anonfun$main$1.apply(App.scala:60)
at scala.collection.LinearSeqOptimized$class.foreach(LinearSeqOptimized.scala:59)
at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:45)
at scala.collection.generic.TraversableForwarder$class.foreach(TraversableForwarder.scala:30)
at scala.App$class.main(App.scala:60)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.Main$.main(Main.scala:22)
at com.atlassian.svn2git.Main.main(Main.scala)