I am using Jira On Premise for the first time and I am having problems applying the dashboards, since the filters do not appear. and I want to do it using pql
Is there a page where I can learn about that, because it is different from jql
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This is something you will need to take up with Projectrak - PQL is for "project level fields" and the gadget you are looking at is a project-based gadget provided by their project fields app.
I cannot help you, and nor can anyone here who does use Projectrak. I have access to a some systems using the app, but all the gadgets I've configured let me in to edit the filter when I select either PQL or "saved filter" in your screenshot.
I would skim through the docs to see if there is an explanation, and then raise it directly at them - links are at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/projectrak-take-control-of-your-projects-in-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Hi there!
I’m Carlos Moran from Deiser’s product support team.
First of all, thank you so much @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- for answering to the post. We hadn't noticed it.
As Nick says, the PQL language is like JQL but for selecting projects.You can refer to our documentation about it here.
@Elvis Juan Espinoza Lope, if you have any other question or concern the best choice is to open a ticket in our Support portal and we'll be pleased to assist you.
All the best
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.