How can I create a new question? Once I created the first one and I'm following some topics, I don't see how to create a new question anywhere.
Hey all! Thanks for submitting a ticket for this Paul, and for finding the underlying cause VP. I add a public bug for this, here's the link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ATLAS-43. I suggest we all follow along and see how this unfolds.
Hello @Marcus Drzewinski ~ do you not see the "Ask a question" button on the main page: https://team.atlassian.com/updates/questions/foryou ?
Hi,
I have the same question - I cannot see "Ask Question" or a "Question" in the list when I click on the Create button.
How do I create a new question?
I think I found an issue, if you're seeing answers on topics you're following, then the "Ask question" button disappears.
If you unfollow topics related to the questions, then the Ask Question appears in the "For you" section. See this video for more information!
That fixed the issue for me. Thanks! Is this a bug?
@Paul Mazzuca I spoke too soon - after a bit more discussion with the engineering team, I learned that Questions are in the process of being retired, so the inability to submit new questions while following a tag is intended behavior at this point.
People with at least one Question in Atlas would have received some additional communication, so I apologize if this is the first you're hearing about it - but yes, I can confirm this is expected behavior in light of that news.
Hi @Cody asking questions in the topics section was a great functionality! What's the reason to deprecate it? :-(
What alternative to 'ask a question' in Atlas is suggested by Atlasian?
Just checking if there was any update on why this feature was deprecated and if there is any chance to bring it back :-). Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.