We are using MacOS and wanted to export my JIRA query to google doc or excel. Unable to open when I save as excel. Please help.. Need a way to create a JIRA query and export to my release notes.
thxs, Sumi
Sumi, Are you saying you have tried "Export to CSV" from a filter and are having issues opening the file after the fact?
I have a saved filter and need to export into google doc or excel to add to my release notes
Run the filter, click "export to excel"
You have not explained what "unable to open when I save as excel" means. I'm also using a Mac, and the exports to excel are fine, both downloading and opening in LibreOffice and MS-Office. So you'll need to explain the errors in detail, as well as if you're doing something other than the standard export.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.