Hi
I have a jira 4.2.4 mysql dump file that I need to restore in an other Jira 4.2.4 installation.
I performed the restore with the classic mysql command but when I try to restart the Jira service I get that the license is not compatible with this version of Jira - However it's exactly the same version from both side !
in the atlassian log I get:
2013-02-22 22:40:06,320 Thread-1 ERROR [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeLauncher] No upgrade is being performed due to detected inconsistencies.
The current version of your license (v1) is incompatible with JIRA 4.2.4-b591.
You will need to upgrade your license or generate an evaluation license.
To upgrade your license visit : http://www.atlassian.com/ex/upgradelicense?product=JIRA&version=4.2.4-b591&build=591&edition=enterprise&sid=A2BB-NLFC-LE0X-L232&ref=prod&licenseversion=1&totalUserCount=3393&activeUserCount=1430
To generate an evaluation license visit : http://www.atlassian.com/ex/GenerateLicense.jspa?product=JIRA&version=4.2.4-b591&build=591&edition=enterprise&sid=A2BB-NLFC-LE0X-L232&ref=prod
Please follow the instructions that JIRA is presenting in your web browser.
2013-02-22 22:40:06,366 Thread-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: Johnson events detected.
2013-02-22 22:40:15,429 Thread-14 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]
So then the system ask me to request about a newer license - so I get a trial one but then the system seems to hang and I get some issues in the atlassian log like:
2013-02-22 22:43:31,521 http-127.0.0.1-8080-6 ERROR faraktingi@fr.ibm.com 1362x23x1 ppj9ix 9.145.89.188,127.0.0.1 /secure/ConfirmInstallationWithLicense.jspa [sal.core.upgrade.PluginUpgrader] Upgrade failed: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:GadgetUserPreference][id,10005][userprefvalue,filter-11492][userprefkey,projectOrFilterId][portletconfiguration,13273] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO gadgetuserpreference (ID, PORTLETCONFIGURATION, USERPREFKEY, USERPREFVALUE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) (Duplicate entry '10005' for key 'PRIMARY'))...