Hi,
We have recently installed JIRA product discovery tool on our cloud instance and have been exploring the concept of creating ideas and other rating features internally.
We would now like to open this to our customers to collect their paint points and product improvement ideas such that we can then collate all and then based on voting and rating from the customers, we can define our product roadmap.
The issue that I am facing here is that when I try to create a new view or list, it populates with the current internal ideas that we have already added for consideration. If I try to empty the new view/list it deletes the ideas completely.
So is there a way to create a blank list with no ideas in it, with the required columns that I can then share just with the required customers to share their ideas?
Also is there a way that I can share only that view with the customers without them seeing the other internal view or ideas that we have on the board.
Thanks
Ree