First of all execuse me if this is a stupid question. I was searching for the solution but couldn't find any so I'm writting my problem or idea here.
I'm new to confluence and I'm trying my first steps and I have also some ideas which I think should be possible to do, but I couldn't find a solution and I hope you guys can help me out.
I have a Confiform project defined with my Confiform field definitions. And if registration is completed, or the values are typed in, the Confiform fields are diplayed in another site in a Confiform TableView. So far so good.
Now here my idea:
I wanted to create another columnin the TableView which have Checkbox. This should give me the oportunity to select multiple rows. After I have selected the rows and apply my changes in another column called Status the status should be changed to selected.
My idea afterwords would be to filter the entries by the status and write an email, selcted from the row email, and send it with outlook. If this is not possible i would like to export just the row email, from the selected entries in a csv.
Thanks for your support and I hope I could write my idea clearly 