Hi all,
I am trying to install VSCode plugin to integrate with custom JIRA site, but encountered AxiosError. The same has been raised in VSCode BitBucket issue log, I would like to seek help from here to see if anyone using this could share the experience.
Error message:
Authentication errorError authenticating with Jira: AxiosError: Request failed with status code 500
VSCode version: 1.83.0Jira and Bitbucket version: v3.0.9Jira version (Datacenter): v9.4.6
VSCode BitBucket issue log - https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlascode/issues/5372/failed-to-authenticate-custom-jira-site
Thanks,
K
Hello @KTech22 ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
This seems like an error with the server. I'd suggest to raise a support ticket for Atlassian to investigate this issue further.
BR,
Nikola
Thanks @Nikola Perisic , will try to raise one.
Not a problem @KTech22 ,
Can you mark my answer as accepted? Greatly appreciated!
@Nikola Perisic I worked with technical team for this, it seems that the authentication method of plugin is not supported. From the plugin configuration interface, there is an option to choose using simple authentication or bearer token, may I know how this plugin authenticate with Jira custom site? It would be great to know if the plug in is using any existing API call to authenticate.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.