Hi,
I am new to using JIRA Rest APIs and I am using a JQL to find all bugs that meet a certain criteria and have pull requests merged. When I use the JQL with development[pullrequests].merged > 0 I see that the query has an Exclamanation mark i.e. error but returns data with the results I want. However if I use the same via a POST in rest API no data is returned. When I try to look at the error that shows up on the Exclamation it seems to suggest a something like Query Line 1: Character 1 :
with info --> ..elopment^pullrequests].merged > 0.
To me it seems like the box bracket needs to be escaped and I tried that but it did not work.
Alternatively is there a way to POST/GET using a JQL with development[pullrequests] via REST API ? my method does not yield any data and has the above errors.
thanks for your help
Attached is the screenshot of the error
