User's are not able to see the pie chart, even though they have all the required access.
Hi @Ravikanth -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am using Jira Cloud, not Server version, but I found that gadget symptom listed in the public backlog for these two defects:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-65444https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-70634
The work-arounds in those suggest checking if your gadget's filter is referencing other saved filters and using the WAS operator. And if so, to try "flattening" them out by using only one filter by combining them.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy ,
Thanks for the quick response, unfortunately the solution given in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-70634 this link, they were using multiple projects in filter query, but in our case only single project.
In that case, I recommend working with your Jira Site admin to contact Atlassian Support for this one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.