Dear Customer Support,
why can't i download the sourcecode of the server. Our version is still in license until mid february.
SincerelyMathias Herbst
Hi @m_herbst
Thank you for your question. There have been some similar discussions here in the Community, and here on our Developer Community.
The source code download has temporarily been removed from the site. To access this you will need to contact Atlassian support.
I hope that helps,
Charlie
Hi @Charlie Marriott
thx for the fast answer, i will try that. Hopefully i get an answer.
Mathias
Apologies for hijacking this topic, but as a starter license holder I cannot contact Atlassian Support. As my Server licenses are expiring on February 15, is there another way I can request the final source code downloads for my products?
Hijackers welcome,
I don' want to destroy your dreams, but i am writing to Atlassian since i started this topic. Our license is also expiring on the 15th of February, but i don't have an answer (or alternative link for download) until now.
GreetingsMathias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.