I have mapped the relationships between my projects in a structure. This works great via automation, but means that a developer always has to expand Story >> Feature >> Epic to get an overview.
I would therefore use a formula to show which portfolio epic is relevant to the story in a separate column. This means that I am currently failing at building a formula that determines the associated feature from the story and, based on this, the associated epic.
I have already identified the feature, filtered it to the correct connection and reported it as a result. However, now I no longer know whether I can call another issue function within an issuefunction().
This is the code
WITH _format(issue) = """[${issue.key}|${issue.url}]""" : issuelinks .FILTER($.type = 'ART TEAM Link' AND $.destination = this) .MAP(_format($.source))
With the "[${issue.key}" determined, I would now have to call up the issue links again and go through the filter again. Unfortunately I fail at it. Can somebody help me with it? Thank you Micha