My JIRA board is suddenly showing me help text for each column and shows 'Sprint' on top of every swimlane. This is unique to me as all my other team members do not have this problem. I am attaching a screenshot of my board here.
Are you looking at the same Board as the other users who see something different?
Yes
Something such as an extension in your browser perhaps?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This looks like one of the board admins has added a load of swimlanes defined by sprint (I'm not sure what bit to question first, but there's a lot of wrong in here)
Go to the board configuration and look at swimlanes, checking what the queries are. You should probably delete all the "use a filter" options as they will be "Sprint = X", absolutely not what a board should do, and swap them back to something usable.
Then I'd point you to Nic's answer. The board config, most likely the swimlane configuration, is probably wonked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.