First I looked here ConfiForm: How to populate a date interval using definition rules I have it working as answered there. Date field has a rule to copy to Preferred Training Times when not blank.
1st Question: Can I get rid of the Date Field? Can I create a rule so when first Preferred Training Time [entry.PreferredTrainingTime.startDate] interval field is entered then second interval field [entry.PreferredTrainingTime.endDate] will populate with same date/time?
2nd Question: If question 1 is feasible how can i adjust rule to add 1 hour to [entry.PreferredTrainingTime.endDate] keeping same date?
Hi @Randy Frennette
You can do something like this
http://recordit.co/NBsXOw2vLW
Complete storage format for the reference is below
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="d50ee4c1-9ebf-4185-be86-4ecd50a60f65" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="formName">form</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="2dd43b13-b6a9-4b1f-b5b9-7f0fa7b596a3" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="type">Embedded</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body><p><br/></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="b264ad00-5f8a-4fcc-8ffe-0ade1c4ff5c2" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">d</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">pick time</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="values">30</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="type">datetime</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="98a88878-1a62-4479-9d4a-425db0d6eefa" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">dt</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">dt</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="values">30</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="type">datetimeinterval</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p><p><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="6bb391f8-80ec-4522-bfe3-2053668ab7e5" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="condition">!d:[empty]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="values">dt=[entry.d]-[entry.d.add(3600000)]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="action">Set value</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">d</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro> <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="8312e0fd-ce29-4896-8e46-78a3b5fe21ba" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="condition">!d:[empty]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">d</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="action">Hide field</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">d</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro> <ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="9ff19efd-da40-460b-939d-3a970f65c9c9" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1"><ac:parameter ac:name="condition">!d:[empty]</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">dt</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="action">Show field</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">d</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="withReverseRule">true</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro><p><br/></p>
Alex
You may have better results contacting the App vendor for your answers:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211860/confiforms-data-forms-workflows-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Maybe someone here is familiar with that App and can answer your question. But a lot of the folks here will not be familiar with that particular add-on for Jira (just FYI).
Fantastic and so simple, thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.